Δευτέρα 23 Φεβρουαρίου 2009

VP8YLG OPERATOR SV2KBS


BRAVO VICTORIA COGRATULATIONS
Greetings YLs and OM !

I am one of VP8YL's expedition to Falklands (thanks to Bob VP8LP and Janet VP8AIB) and we will be on air between 17-31 January 2009 working mostly on SSB (I have a Profi 2 paddle with me for CW skeds). QSL to home call SV2KBS. Please enclose 1$ (or 1 IRC) for return postage as well as a SAE.

Apart from bureau and direct QSL'ing I will also upload my logs to LoTW as soon as I go back home.

A total of 11 YLs will be heard during the two weeks time of operations; 6 international with different calls of the block VP8YLx plus 5 locals that will use the clubstation call VP8YLC.

You can always check the VP8YL's page for updates, news and operating schedules: http://www.radioclubs.net/aa_vp8yl_/

See you in the pileup - Happy DXing and experimenting !

73/88 de Victoria VP8YLG / SV2KBS / LA7VPA

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

DxCoffee - Hamradio Magazine

DUST COVER

DUST COVER
ΚΑΛΥΜΜΑΤΑ

Αρχειοθήκη ιστολογίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις

Ετικέτες

WORLD CLOCK

QRZ