Πέμπτη 22 Σεπτεμβρίου 2011

T32C KIRITIMATI(christmas island) DX PEDITION


28 September-26 october 2011 from Kiritimati Island IOTA OC-024

Email from G7VJR to clublog members:
Hi all,

I'm heading off to Hawaii, and then to Christmas Island to join the
team at T32C this weekend. I'll be away for about 3 weeks, and
although we do have some internet schemes for the island it's very
unlikely I'll be able to get on with any work on Club Log. Also, with
the flux like this it'll be all hands on the keys and mics. to make
QSOs and I fully intend to give out a lot of CW QSOs! You'll be able
to see in the Club Log log search charts who you've worked by hovering
over your QSO - there will be a photo of the operator.

Regarding Club Log admin., if you need an expedition adding or other
stuff, now's a good time. Otherwise, I very much look forward to
working you from the Pacific and will deal with any emails related to
Club Log when I'm home. Thanks guys!

vy 73,
Michael G7VJR

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

DxCoffee - Hamradio Magazine

DUST COVER

DUST COVER
ΚΑΛΥΜΜΑΤΑ

Αρχειοθήκη ιστολογίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις

Ετικέτες

WORLD CLOCK

QRZ